Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Sweet Treat Of Passion


This sweet essay was written by one of the Karmarati People, Katta Katharina. Katta owns, manages and cooks at her Tasty Homemade Cafe in Kemang. For a good 2,5 years, Tasty Homemade has been the preferable caterer for Karmarati's workshops. Katta has ever since been one of us, our buddy and  joined our 'Rainbow Sisterhood'.
We hope to stay healthy with her advise and her yummy foods are customised to our needs! Thanks, Katta!

Sweet Treat Of Passion

When would we realize that we love what we do.. or we do what we love..
that we never get tired of what we love to do .. 
no matter what turbulences, obstacles or challenges we are facing.
all the above describing a very meaningful term which also known as passion.

I did realize I love being in the kitchen watching my mom cooking for family gathering.. or the neighbors.. for her at that time was a profession as she was a cook at my aunt’s restaurant. Since then I realized that passion can be your profession.



As I grew up, the time I spent most on my free time is 
*you guess* browsing recipes from the magazines and collate them in a special folders.
and first section I would run into in every bookstores 
**guess again** yes.. cooking/hobby section
where there are so many displays on cook books.
what for?
I just love to see the choice of meals people created.

I happened to read this quote which was part of a chapter of one of Alan Cohen’s books that now apparently planted in my heart, it says:

"Don’t pursue perfection. Drive it."  – Lexus Advertisement

What inspired me most is that we shall not force ourself in finding out what is our passion, whether it is right or not.. but start driving it, don’t be afraid of making mistakes. We become who we are after the mistakes we made.
So drive furthermore.. the more you drive it, the more you master it.. (rules of 10,000 hours of practice in order to achieve mastery in a field (of what you love to do) - Malcom Gladwell -




I got inspired by many others to drive my passion, Karmarati Yoga is one of the sources of my inspirations.
.. and I am proud and grateful being part of Karmarati Yoga. 
my deepest gratitude goes to the founder, that shares her passion in teaching yoga as well as practicing chakra work.

Hope this mini article inspired other friends and individuals anywhere in the world to drive their passion as I drive mine now.
and never stop once you realized what you love to do.
STAY HUNGRY STAY FOOLISH just like Steve Jobs built his apple company.

NAMASTE


Katta Karmarati People
www.tastyhomemade.com
IG tastyhomemade_kemang